|Address:||S 10th & Ingersoll St
Coos Bay, OR 97420
|School Hours:||M,T,W 8:00am-3:18pm
|Office Hours:||7:30am – 3:30pm|
|Main Office:||(541) 267-1405|
|Athletic Department:||(541) 267-1440|
|Attendance Office:||(541) 267-1418|
|Dean’s Office:||(541) 267-1419|
|Pirate Hall:||(541) 267-1440|
|Principal’s Office:||(541) 267-1400|
|Student Services:||(541) 267-1402|
|2015-16 School Year|
|Student Handbook Registration 2015-2016|
|MHS Student Publications|
|The Marshfield Times|
Welcome to Marshfield High School
Spring break Saturday, March 21st – Sunday, March 29th.
MHS Newsletter March
Journalism Student of the Year
|March 23-27||Spring Break|
|April 9||MHS Conference Night 5-8 PM|
|April 11||Mr. MHS Pageant|
|April 18||15th Prefontaine Rotary Invitational 9 AM|
|April 20-24||Earth week activities|
|May 8||107th Coos County Track Meet 3:15 PM|
|May 9||Marshfield High School Prom|
|May 27||MHS Senior Scholarship Assembly 9:30 AM|
|June 10||Last Day of School|
Daily & Video Announcements
MHS Activity Calendar
Fired up for the track season…..
PIRATE PRESEASON VIDEO
Athletes – Get your Gold Card for Spring sports
Athletes – Gold cards are $100 for high school sports and $50 for middle school sports. Middle school track starts March 16. Athletes will need the following forms on file for the 2014-15 year to participate in athletics and activities. Click on the forms below. If you are having trouble opening the forms please email Mrs. Reiber at email@example.com and she can email any of them to you. Thanks and GO PIRATES! Random Drug Test form
Sports Particiapation Physical form Sports Participation Physical
Equal Access Statement for Public Meetings
Persons having questions about or requests for special needs and accommodation should contact the Principal’s Office at Marshfield High School, 10th and Ingersoll St., Coos Bay. Phone (541) 267-1401 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contact should be made 72 hours in advance of the event.
Coos Bay School District Facebook Account
| Coos Bay School District is pleased to announce that a Facebook account has been created for the district to share school events and activities with parents, students and community members.
“Like us on Facebook” at www.facebook.com/CoosBaySchoolDistrict
For School Closures read below…
Notification of School Closure or Other Emergencies
Now that we are in the middle of winter, the possibility of school closures increases. Below is the order in which Coos Bay Schools will notify parents, staff and the community.
- Auto Caller – Parents/guardians of students and staff receive a phone call or email with the message. Please make sure your contact information is up to date. Your school’s office will be happy to assist you. A recording of the message will also be available at 541-267-6149.
- Flash Alert – Emails and/or texts of the message are sent to subscribers. Go to http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1374 for more information on how to subscribe.
- Media Outlets – The media (TV, radio, newspaper) is notified via Flash Alert. They also receive a separate email from the district office.
- Webpage – The announcement is posted on the district’s webpage at www.cbd9.net
- Facebook – The announcement is posted on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Coos Bay School District