Student COVID vaccine clinic
- Student COVID vaccine clinic
- CB Fire Station
There will be a 16-17 year old vaccine clinic held for Coos Bay and North Bend students on Saturday May 8th with 2nd doses scheduled for May 29th. There are approximately 650 doses.
Where: Coos Bay Fire Station
How: Drive thru clinic
When: Register for your time slot at: https://www.communityhealth.events/scheduler/event/2b5faee5-ac4d-4cb5-8923-a1b00091d7ad/
Cost: Free, please bring insurance card/copy of insurance card if you have one
• You must register for the event.
• Masks will be worn at all times.
• Register and download the form, have it completed upon arrival.
• There will be a 15-30 minute waiting period after receiving the dose.
• People should consult their doctor before registering if they suspect/know they are pregnant.
• People who have allergic responses to vaccines should also consult their doctor before registering.
Enter the fire station from the rear or the West side of Bennett street and line up down 5th street to enter the station. After receiving the vaccine cars will be directed to park at the front of the station until the waiting period is up.