Senior Information - Class of 2021
- All current classes finish on June 9th at 3:30pm.
- Credit Recovery courses must be completed by June 4th at 2:00pm.
- All graduation requirements must be met in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Text book and Chromebook return is scheduled for June 7th and 8th in the library.
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the end of graduation practice on June 10th.
- Mandatory Graduation practice will be held on June 10th from 9am-11am (11-12 lunch) 12-2pm. Lunch will be provided.
- Students are required to attend in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Graduation tickets (6 per student) will be distributed at the end of graduation practice on June 10th. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Each person (including any children) needs a ticket to attend.
Graduation gowns will be distributed on May 19th in the main gym lobby before and after school of each cohort.
We will be sending out parking information in a couple of weeks.
Allan Ledesma is taking a photo of each senior to be used at graduation. Posted 3/29/2021
On April 2nd between 1pm-4pm
In his sports complex at Pony Village Mall (in the old JC Penney building)
If transportation is an issue please contact the Attendance office 541 267-1418 and they will help you out.
Hello seniors! posted 3/11/2021
I am the yearbook teacher, Ms. Howe. There are TWO things I need from you.
- Your senior photo! Due date is March 19. Please, email me your senior photo before spring break. If you need an extension, please let me know. If you need a yearbook photographer to take a photo for you, there are times listed below to go to the school to have that done. We will schedule more time in the future if needed. If you plan to go to one of these sessions, please let me know so I can inform the photographer of how many people to expect. If you are going to the school for your senior photo, please check in at the attendance office. The photographer will be nearby after you check in.
Tuesday, March 16 from 11am-1pm
Wednesday, March 17 from 11am-1pm
- Your senior quote and sentence! Due date is April 23. The yearbook needs your senior quote to go with your photo and the Marshfield Times needs your senior sentence for the senior edition of the school magazine. Please, use the link below to fill out the form to submit both. Instructions and guidelines are on the form.
This information will also be posted on your senior Google Classroom.
English and Yearbook Teacher
To request an Official Transcript please complete this Google form and submit.
Parents: did you know you can put the google app on your phone/computer and have your kids sign into their account (keep it logged in) and then you can see exactly what they see? Great way to stay on top of all the information being given to your senior. Or your student can invite you to the classroom and you will receive a summary.