Counseling and Student Services
Quarter 2 Schedules will be ready by the end of the day today (Friday October 23). Please watch the video for information about schedules and what to do if you have an issue that needs to be corrected. Please fill out the Google Form if you have an acceptable reason for make a schedule change. Requests to correct schedule issues are due SUNDAY NOVEMBER 1st @ 11:59pm.
- You can access our current resources by navigating the Student Services website.
- You can email a question to your counselor or graduation coach and expect a response within 24 hours.
- Counselors will respond to concerns regarding evolving post-secondary plans.
- If you need to schedule a virtual meeting, please email your counselor.
- Please check your cbk12 email often, this is how your counselors will be communicating with you.
Counselor Assignments for 2020-2021
If your student has an IEP and you need to speak with their IEP case manager regarding academic concerns, please email Kayla Crook at email@example.com
Please click here if you need to contact our Graduation Coach, Missy Cooper.