Counseling and Student Services
Quarter 3 and 4 schedules are ready to be viewed. Please watch the video for information about schedules and what to do if you have an issue that needs to be corrected. Please fill out the Google Form if you have an acceptable reason for make a schedule change. Requests to correct schedule issues are due Friday, January 15th at 2pm.
- You can access our current resources by navigating the Student Services website.
- You can email a question to your counselor or graduation coach and expect a response within 24 hours.
- Counselors will respond to concerns regarding evolving post-secondary plans.
- If you need to schedule a virtual meeting, please email your counselor.
- Please check your cbk12 email often, this is how your counselors will be communicating with you.
Counselor Assignments for 2020-2021
If your student has an IEP and you need to speak with their IEP case manager regarding academic concerns, please email Kayla Crook at email@example.com
Please click here if you need to contact our Graduation Coach, Missy Cooper.
Have you lost or misplaced your high school diploma? We are now able to have those reprinted for you through our current graduation supply company, Miners Graduation Services. Please use the link provided to start your request for a replacement diploma.
Miners Graduation Services will be verifying with Marshfield High School office, when and if you graduated, what diploma type you earned and if you owed fees and did not actually receive it (at which point they will not be able to provide you with one). If you have any questions regarding this process you may contact our registrar, Lori Croff, at 541/267-1400.