Counseling and Student Services
- You can access our current resources by navigating the Student Services website.
- You can email a question to your counselor or graduation coach and expect a response within 24 hours.
- Counselors will respond to concerns regarding evolving post-secondary plans.
- If you need to schedule a virtual meeting, please email your counselor.
- Please check your cbk12 email often, this is how your counselors will be communicating with you.
Counselor Assignments for 2020-2021
If your student has an IEP and you need to speak with their IEP case manager regarding academic concerns, please email Kayla Crook at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a MHS graduate and need to request a transcript please contact Mrs. Croff, MHS Registrar, at 541 267-1400.
Please click here if you need to contact our Graduation Coach, Missy Cooper.
Coos Health & Wellness has most of our services to online platforms and telephone delivery to continue to provide needed services while ensuring safety for all of our community.
If you or a loved one need services, please do not hesitate to call CHW office at 541-266-6700 for appointment information and telehealth options. If you are in crisis, the 24-hour crisis line at 541-266-6800 is also always available.
If you need to contact our school-based therapists, their contact information is below.
Phone: 541-756-6232 ext. 121
Work cell: 541-294-5291
If you are sending a text message to Nick, be sure to include your first and last name.