Counseling and Student Services
Marshfield High School is currently closed, however the staff in Student Services are working to supporting students remotely. While School Counseling is best done in person, we have systems in place to support students.
- You can access our current resources by navigating the Student Services website.
- You can email a question to your counselor or graduation coach and expect a response within 24 hours.
- Counselors will respond to concerns regarding evolving post-secondary plans.
- If you need to schedule a virtual meeting, please email your counselor.
- Please check your cbk12 email often, this is how your counselors will be communicating with you.
Coos Health & Wellness has most of our services to online platforms and telephone delivery to continue to provide needed services while ensuring safety for all of our community.
If you or a loved one need services, please do not hesitate to call CHW office at 541-266-6700 for appointment information and telehealth options. If you are in crisis, the 24-hour crisis line at 541-266-6800 is also always available.
If you need to contact our school-based therapists, their contact information is below.
Counselor Assignments for 2019-2020
Phone 541-267-1405 ext. 2411
Please click here if you need to contact our Graduation Coach, Missy Cooper.