2019-2020 Yearbook Distribution
Please submit senior photos for the senior section of the main yearbook by January 31. No late submissions will be accepted.
Photos may be submitted by:
- Email: file attachment to StephaniH@coos-bay.k12.or.us
- CD: burn file to disc; seniors may claim it at the end of the year
- USB Flash Drive: bring the drive to Ms. Howe to download photo
- Physical Photo: will be scanned, lesser quality in this format
Guidelines: All photos must be in JPEG format. Portrait style (vertical). No weapons or hunting game. Pets ok. Adequate clothing coverage is required. If a photo is deemed inappropriate, you will be asked to provide an alternative or the school photo will be used. If a photo is not supplied, the school photo will be used or a Pirate logo will be used in their place.
SENIOR PARENT MESSAGES
Send a special message to your graduate in the Mahiscan! If you would like to include a message in the yearbook, send the message to Ms. Howe via email () or drop it at the main office at MHS.
Options are as follows:
- 1/8 Page Space (approx. 40 words, 1 photo)- $50
- 1/4 Page Space (approx. 100 words, up to 2 photos)- $80
- ½ Page Space- ONLY 4 AVAILABLE (approx. 150 words, up to 3 photos)- $120
Payments may be made in cash, check, or debit to the yearbook account at the front office. Message and payment are due March 6. No late submissions will be accepted. Space is limited and reserved in order of payment received.
Marshfield High School
English Department Chair
Sophomore English Teacher