Best Scholarships in Oregon list
Each year COSA sponsors or assists in processing five $1,000 scholarships. The scholarships may be used for a 2- or 4-year university, trade, or professional/technical school. The applications must be postmarked by March 1, 2021. Results will be announced by May 2021.
Each year the Oregon Association of Secondary School Administrators (OASSA) awards two $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors from Oregon public high schools. The scholarships may be used for a 2- or 4-year university, trade, or professional/technical school. These two scholarships are for a son, daughter, or dependent child of an OASSA member who meet the criteria listed on the application. The applications must be postmarked by March 16, 2021. Results will be announced by May 2021.
Oregon Pacific Bank Scholarship
One scholarship in the amount of $1,000 will be awarded to one student at each of the six communities listed below, and is paid directly to the student’s college, university or vocational institution.
- Six scholarships are awarded annually. Applicant must be in the current year graduating class in the following schools or geographic areas: • Siuslaw High School (Florence, Oregon) • Mapleton High School (Mapleton, Oregon) • Douglas County • Coos County • Jackson County • Eugene/Springfield
- Applicant must demonstrate intent to pursue either an academic or vocational career at an accredited college, university or vocational institution.
- Primary consideration in selecting the candidate will focus on leadership in community service or extra‐curricular activities while maintaining credible academic achievement.
- Applicant must present information on their financial need by submitting pertinent information to the scholarship committee.
- Applicant must provide the following documents with the application: A. Grade transcript. B. SAT scores and/or ACT scores (Not required for community college or trade school applicants).
You can check out the scholarship information and application here:
Teddy Villers scholarship, which will be presented by Blue Ridge Timber and the Coos Watershed Association to a high school senior or community college student in March. Applicants must live in the Coos watershed (Coos Bay/North Bend and immediate surrounding area) and be pursuing a career/degree/training program in the natural resources such as forestry, biology, fish and wildlife, environmental science/policy, etc.
Application deadline is March 10, 2021.
COOS BAY GARDEN CLUB SCHOLARSHIP 2021